Thursday, February 18, 2010

Magic Kingdom

Disneyland is a magical place.  The minute you enter the grounds you can feel it.  The sights, the sounds, the smell, it all adds up to make one feel like a small, excited child once again!

Mommas (Richie's mom) got to come with us this day!  We were excited because it was Mylie's first time and were looking forward to see her reaction to the experience.  Thanks to my mom and dad's generosity, we got into Disneyland for free. 

Unfortunately there was constant rain. Fortunately we still had a great time! Unfortunately, because of the rain I didn't get to take many pictures.  Fortunately the lines were nothin'! We pretty much walked on to all the rides.  Mylie's favorite rides were Pirates of the Caribbean, and believe it or not, Pinocchio, which she called "YO!"
 
What's up with my HAIR?

2 comments:

jeanine said...

Disneyland IS magical! I kept putting off taking my boys there because it's so expensive that I wanted to make sure that they remembered it... now my parents don't live there anymore! Stink! Glad you had a good time though!

Liz said...

okay, whats up! I come down you leave, but I think Disneyland is a pretty good excuse. Cute picss even though it did rain, I'm sure you'll have more opportunities to go again in the future :) Looks like a fun time and can't beat the no lines.