Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mylie LOVES Oklhahoma!

Mylie has been having a blast here in Oklahoma! She absolutely adores her Grandma Jo, Aunts Cassie, Michelle, and Lisa. She has a blast with her cousin Conner and likes looking at her baby cousin Jayden. She's waiting for Grandpa Kevin to get home from a business trip, and will see her Uncle James in December.

Mylie has really enjoyed being outside. She loves splashing in the fountain in the backyard, pushing the blue ball all over the place, playing in the hose, bouncing on the trampoline, going to the splash park, and eating the sand at Lisa's volleyball games. Not to mention, she also loves sucking on anyone's fingers who will offer them to her. Yum Lisa! Your finger is like candy!






10 comments:

Beth said...

It sure looks like she's enjoying Oklahoma and how great that you get to spend time with your family! Hopefully the weather is a bit nicer. Cute pictures Angie!

Sharron said...

The pictures are all so cute and this last one is too precious! tell your folks hi for me!

Allie said...

How long are you in Ok? Maybe I'll see you at church Sunday? Mylie is beautiful!!! I'd love to see the both of you in person again!

Lauren and Trevor said...

It was oh so good to see you, Richie and Mylie. I just love you guys so much! Have fun in OK.
Lauren

Mommas said...

I am glad you are having so much fun in OK. I can't wait to get you in Utah, and maybe in Rexburg? What do you think? I would be willing to drive you up and back so you won't need to put even more miles on your car. Let's talk about it.

I Love You!

wanda.blck said...

I've heard rumors that there is another person LOVING OKLAHOMA besides Mylie! ....and that is Angie being with sisters, Mom and Dad and HOME.
See you tomorrow!! We're excited.
Wannie

Cami Epperson said...

Holy crap she's so cute! Tell Cassie hi for me and have fun out there enjoying your fam!!

Melissa said...

I love all the pics of Mylie! She is such a cutie! How fun for you to go to Oklahoma. I love seeing family. Going home always makes me miss it more. :( Glad you had a good trip!

tiffromney said...

Hey Angie! I'm sad that I didn't get to see you while you were here, but I hope Mylie is feeling better now. She is growing up fast! So cute...

Shauna Evanczik said...

She is soooooo cute! That Easter bunny story gave me such a huge smile, thank you to your hubby! And I hope that your nephew is doing better that is horrible, there are crazy stupid peoplehere on this earth- good to be in touch with you again!