Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Baby's Gettin' OLD!

Not Mylie! My other baby, Richie. Just want you to know that I love you! To even think that I ever doubted our relationship during our engagement just blows my mind now.
I couldn't ask for a better husband. You are the most loving, devoted, and unselfish person! I know that you would do anything for Mylie and me at the drop of a hat without a complaint or sour attitude.
You can make anyone smile and laugh at your witty humor.
I love everything about you. Even though I always say you're weird, and sometimes even roll my eyes, I still love the way you dance around the house in your underwear, make up crazy songs, and do annoying things just to get my attention.
I love how you are such a hard worker and claim that you only work this hard for your family so that you can support them (well someday anyway)!
I love your solid testimony and knowledge of the gospel. I love your amazing spirit. This, as you well know, is what originally attracted me to you and still does!
I love your adorable smile, your pretty, blue eyes, and your handsome face. I even love your incredibly manly hands and unique feet!
I am grateful to have a husband who truly cherishes religion, life, and family. And especially me. I recall a conversation we once had in which I asked, "Will you drag me into heaven with you?" To which you replied, "No, but I'll walk hand in hand with you." I'm so grateful for our marriage and that we are sealed as husband and wife to live together for all eternity, so that we CAN walk hand in hand together in the Celestial Kingdom. Happy Birthday Baby! I love you!

5 comments:

Liz said...

What a sweet post Angie, He's a keeper!
Happy Birthday Richie!!

Sharron said...

Love the post . . and may you always feel that way! Happy Birthday Richie!

Mommas said...

I have a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye. What a joy for a Mother to have someone else realize how amazing her son is. I love you both

Joni said...

Me, too...very touching. We couldn't have picked a better husband for you. We love you both so much!

Tori Orgill said...

Happy Birthday Richie!!
I love your post Angie. Isn't it wonderful to know that the man you love, loves you back!! It is GREAT!!
Love ya!