Monday, November 10, 2008

Sweetheart Tag

What is your husbands name? Richard Newman Whitaker

How long have you guys been married? 2 years 3.5 months

How long did you date? We dated for 6 months and were engaged 6 months.

How old is he? 25.

Who is taller? Richie by a small margin!

Who can sing best? Richie hands down!

Who is smarter? Richie by far. I always tell him he's smart and I'm a dummy.

Who does laundry? Mostly me. Sometimes when we're out of whites though, he throws them in.

Who pays the bills? Bill pay pays the bills. Easy as pie.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Facing the bed, Richie claimed the right side long ago.

Who mows the lawn? We don't have one, but when we do, hopefully Richie (even though he loathes yardwork!)

Who cooks dinner? Me, which is too bad because I'm not a great cook, but Richie's even worse. Lucky me though, he does the dishes every night!

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Hmmm. We're both stubborn and usually just agree to disagree. I boil a little longer while he's ready to hug and make up.

Who kissed who first? Richie kissed me, but I gave him all the signs that I was ready!

Who wears the pants? It's shared, but some things Richie just WON'T bend on.

I tag everyone who wants to participate!

8 comments:

Sharron said...

Finally, I get some juicy details
... Fun stuff!

jeanine said...

fun post!

Moeller Family said...

How funny! It's great to find out more about Richie and you too! Mylie is just getting cuter and cuter!

Richie said...

Richie's the best!

Sharron said...

Richie is also very modest?!?!?

tiffromney said...

Hey! i miss you guys! How the heck are you? It's good to see you in pictures at least. Mylie is such a cutie! I love the magician and rabbit in a hat idea.

Swa said...

Hey guys! It's pronounced May-Lee. Its a chinese name that I always liked. I'm surprised that you didn't name Mylie Whitney. Richie always said he was going to name his daughter Whit Whit

Cassie Weske said...

I want more pictures of Mylie, Richie and you!!! I haven't seen your hair dark in a picture yet either! GET ON THE BALL ANG! No more slackin!

Love Ya!
Cass.