Saturday, September 6, 2008

Go Mighty Cougars!

Today was BYU's second game of the season against Washington. Mylie got all decked out in her BYU outfit that Grandpa Kevin and Grandma Joni gave her. The shirt says, "You're Lookin' at One Cute Cougar!"
We went to Uncle Ryan and Aunt Schuyler's house to watch the game, and as you can see, Mylie couldn't wait to watch it!















With the yummy food...















And good company...















Mylie was thoroughly enjoying the game in her daddy's lap.












Until sleepiness got the best of her!












I guess next week we'll have to put more caffeine in her bottle!

11 comments:

The Baker Family said...

Sooo cute! That's such a cute outfit.

jeanine said...

cute outfit! Go Cougs!

Kate said...

So cute! Love the outfit! :) Go Cougars!

Cassie Weske said...

Rumor has it now that that's the only outfit Richie will let Mylie wear! Go SOONERS!!!!!

P.S. Grandpa had something to do with this...

Liz said...

I love the little leg warmers.

Amy said...

She is the cutest cougar fan ever!

Mommas said...

Oh my gosh! She looks bigger and chubbier already! What a doll. She will probably end up as big a couger fan as her cousin Kamryn. Love all three of you!

Kim and Scott said...

Angie, so super cute! I love the BYU baby!! We have been just as devoted to watching the cougers, Scott won't have it any other way. She is so precious, I think she looks like YOU! What do other people say? Everyone seems to agree that Elle is Scott's child. I was hoping since she was a girl she would look like me since Taylor is also Scott's child--But she's super cute so I'm not complaining.

Can't wait to catch up soon. I'll give you a call!

Rachel said...

She's going to turn out just like Kamryn. When she's seven she'll be saving all the sports pages in her bedroom. This morning I had to tell Kamryn that she couldn't hang all the newspapers up on her wall- can you imagine what a mess that would turn into? So now she has a box to keep them in. Love the pictures, you guys are all so cute!

Maria said...

Looks like a fun get together!

Cami Epperson said...

I have a bro-in-law that would be very proud of this post (he's a "retired" cougar)! So Cute!

Thanks for your comment. Any ideas of what I can do would be great. All I know is dinners but those are always already taken care of...

Thanks again. Mylie is so cute and getting so big already!