Sunday, August 2, 2009

Finishing Utah

My oh my see how much I had to catch up on? I tried to persuade Richie to do this post but I was unsuccessful!
What else did we do in Utah? We looked at the Tahitian Noni Gardens--beeeeeautiful, with Donna and Kate, we played cards and Speed Scrabble with Wannie, Pop Pop, Donna, and Kate, we went out to eat--A LOT, we had a nice dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Graves at Wannie and Pop Pop's house, we went to BYU's art museum, we ate at Brick Oven with Richie's family, we went over to BYU's dinosaur museum, we visited Richie's Dad's grave and my Aunt Heidi's grave, we visited with some of my old roommates and their families, and of course we just enjoyed being with family!






4 comments:

Mariah said...

I remember visiting the BYU dinosaur museum when I was little, like 7 or 8, and loved it.

Val said...

I agree, Utah knows how to celebrate the 4th well!! We missed the fun festivities.

Joni said...

I love the photo of your roommates...so cute that Mylie is the only kid in the photo!!!

Liz said...

I remember playing countless hours of card games at Wannie's house and then outdoor street games at night. Good times.