Friday, December 9, 2011

Living Nativity

Last night our stake put on a live reenactment of the Nativity.  Everything about it was fantastic.  A strong spirit, wonderful actors, beautiful music and narration, superb lighting, warming hot cocoa and delicious cookies!  The only thing missing was the live animals for petting.  The company we hired just didn't show!?  I hope there wasn't an accident or something.  I know it was disappointing to the children, but we hope they show up tonight and tomorrow night.

I think this Mary and Joseph are the most beautiful of any I've ever seen.  And what's cool about this year is that Mary is actually pregnant with her first child!















5 comments:

Dansie Family said...

when we still lived in tucson and porter was a new baby, our ward did a live nativity for a ward party (i don't remember if we had animals). tom and i got to be mary and joseph with our new baby. it was pretty cool.

Kristin said...

That is pretty impressive! Did you help put it on? I bet the weather there is better to do something like that. It just gets so cold here! What a neat thing to do for everyone in the community!!

tiffromney said...

Hey! How are you? I miss ya! That looks way cool...I love stuff like that.

Emmy said...

Love that first shot! It was a great night

Mommas said...

I wish I could have seen it live. Your pictures are beautiful. Did the animals show up the next night?