Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice

Mylie has been neglected since Michael came along.  (I hope I'm not the only one guilty of this crime!)  We took her out to get some Mylie pictures and rewarded her smiles and cooperation with her favorite treats--M&M's and jelly beans.  I'm disappointed that we didn't get shots of her beautiful blue eyes.  She couldn't help but squint in the sun, which I totally understand because I am the same way.  But we did get some silly shots, cute smiles, and pictures with her best buddy--Daddy.
















Best Buddies

9 comments:

Unknown said...

What great pictures! I love the ones with Mylie and daddy together. I wish you were closer to take pictures of my kiddos.

The Baker Family said...

She's not the only one. Jaden has been neglected too. I feel bad but with twins, there's nothing I can do. The one thing I do do that seems to work is when I'm all done feeding the babies at night I say, Jaden lets do a mommy and Jaden date night. Then we turn on a movie, have some popcorn and cuddle. then we, or I go to bed for a few hours before I have to get back up again for another feeding. It's turned into a day thing too.

Unknown said...

You're so not the only one that's guilty of that. I have a 5 year old so starved for attention I'm ready to sell him to the gypsies...he's just been naughty. She looks pretty happy and like she's doing alright. Love all the pictures!

Deanna said...

She's adorable
xoxoxo

Unknown said...

Oh I just LOVE these! That little girl of yours is too darn cute. Great pics Ang!

Crystal said...

She is so stinkin cute! Tell richie hi for me.

Rachel said...

I love her... and you... and Richie... and Michael (even though I have yet to meet him.) Such cute pictures!

Lauren and Trevor said...

This is so strange - I commented on your blog last week and somehow it showed up as a comment from Jen. I am not sure how that happened. But, just in case you were wondering who 'Jen' is - it was me! :)

Becca S. said...

So So cute Angie! Your kids are so adorable!