Friday, September 10, 2010

We Love the Mumford's

We made some really great friends while living in Tucson.  One family was the Mumford's, and we were lucky enough to have them come visit us!  They came Saturday while I was still in Utah, but I got back a few hours after they showed up.  Since my plane was late, Wendy was privileged to make all of US dinner on her first night of vacation!  Thanks girlie!  We played lots of Mario on the Wii, played cards--Hand and Foot, ate way too much ice cream and Oreos and drank more than enough cream soda.  Monday we went to Hollywood and saw a Chinese theater, theHollywood  Walk of Fame, and went to Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum.  (Very interesting!)  We also went to Santa Monica Beach and Pier.  Tuesday was Disneyland Day.  We were trying tirelessly to convince Wendy beforehand that Disneyland is FUN and magical and amazing!  I think she liked it just fine, but not as much as the rest of us!  We love you  Mumford's!  Please come back!  Mylie needs her bff Brooklyn and I need some close friends around me...













love the face

such sweet friends!

favorite ride--pooh bear







all tuckered out!

6 comments:

Sterling, Wendy, Brooklyn, and Trevor said...

We had a blast!! Thanks again for letting us stay and hang out with you guys the whole time. Wish we could come again right now :( Cute pictures of the best friends!!

Sharron said...

what a fun time you all had! Hope the girls can stay bff's forever!

April Garvin said...

That looks like such fun for you guys!

Cherise said...

Did you get a season pass? We got one last year and it was SOO fun. It's more affordable when you only have to get a pass for 2 people! We liked it so much we probably will do it again in a few years.

Unknown said...

Random comment here. I thought of you guys when I saw that the Tepanyaki place on Bulldog is under new management and has been renamed. :(

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

How fun they came out to visit. Looks like you all had a blast. I am kind of with Wendy on Disneyland. It's okay, maybe I will like it more when my kids are like 6,8, and 10!! Hope you are all doing well