Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cuteness

Mylie is C.U.T.E.  Believe it.  Okay so I'm a little bit biased.  But just look at that face! 
Mylie asks to go to the park every day.  Usually more than once too.  And we do.  Our second home is the park.  She's a great climber and has absolutely no fear climbing, going down the slides, or going high on the swings.
 
Another thing Mylie loves is her Daddy.  She really looks forward to him coming home so they can play, play, play!  And she can't get enough!

 
She loves popping bubbles on her nose,

 
and has recently discovered that she loves doing puzzles.
This is what Mylie does when she closes her eyes and folds her arms for a prayer.  Tee hee hee.  I love this one!!!
 
And last, Mylie loves just being cute and entertaining Richie and me all day long.

9 comments:

Mariah said...

I agree she is C U T E ! Fun pictures.

Sharron said...

Oh my goodness, she just keeps changing and changing and getting prettier every day, How does she do that?

Katie said...

Ah, how can you stand it? She is unbelievably adorable!...and getting so big!

Rachel said...

I love this post! She is adorable! I'm glad you had a fun time in California and that her horrible rash went away! She's getting so big. I love her curls!!!

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

I agree she is WAY CUTE!!! I can't believe how big she is!!

Joni said...

I miss that little girl! She has changed so much just since you were here at Christmas! So glad you posted some pics!

Mommas said...

Just read your last few posts. SO fun. I have been looking forward to the Disneyland Pictures - even though they were few. It was SO fun being with you and Patrice and family. CUTE pictures of Mylie. I could eat her up! "YO HO, YO HO a pirate's life for me!"

tiffromney said...

I love the prayer picture! That is so cute. How are you guys? Hope life is going good!

wanda.blck said...

Adorable, Adorable. And so is her personality. We had such a good time there. Thank You Angie, Richie and Mylie! wanton